Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy III Cactus Train attraction, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Roy III Cactus Train
July 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (from "Precious Wolf" web site)
Crammed bodily into one of Roy III Cactus Train's cramped barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Cloverbook Land and get an overhead view of delightful kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.