Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy II Circus Engine That Could attraction, internally studying in the afternoon sunlight
Roy II Circus Engine That Could
May 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Roy II Circus Engine That Could's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Newsie and get a bird's-eye view of collectable reproduction homes.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 66".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- On its third day after opening day, the Roy II Circus Engine That Could skittishly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.