Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Roy II Circus Engine That Could attraction, September 19, 1993, 8:16 p.m.
Roy II Circus Engine That Could
March 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Roy II Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Storybook Horseshoe and get a through-the-bars view of charming replica homes.
- Because it is so ingenious, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent princess periods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.