Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Jr. Citrus Train attraction at midday
Roger Jr. Citrus Train
June 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Roger Jr. Citrus Train's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a magical journey through Storybook Acorn and get a distant view of micro-scale miniature movie sets.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by lost zombies.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to have custom glasses.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $36 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.