Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Jr. Citrus Train attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Roger Jr. Citrus Train
February 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Roger Jr. Citrus Train's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a magical trip to Storybook Explosion and get a distant view of mini replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to disdain this attraction after breakfast.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.