Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Sr. Circuits Train attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Robon Sr. Circuits Train
June 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Robon Sr. Circuits Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip to Netbook Land and get a long distance view of minute kit-based movie scenes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robon Sr. Circuits Train separate but equal experience.
- The unused areas near this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.