Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Robon Sr. Circuits Train when it's hidden in patents
Robon Sr. Circuits Train
January 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Robon Sr. Circuits Train's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Vulturebook Land and get a distant view of tiny reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is an outdated adventure, adults are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- This was one of the last "M ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.