Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Robon Sr. Circuits Train when it's inundated in tarps
Robon Sr. Circuits Train
March 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Robon Sr. Circuits Train's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a magical trip through Characterbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny miniature houses of famous toons.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to inspire this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Clarabelle Cow interaction location.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.