Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Jr. Circus Engine attraction, April 10, 2008, 7:41 p.m.
Robin Jr. Circus Engine
May 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Robin Jr. Circus Engine's kids-only animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip through Decorationbook Land and get a distant view of small kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of offending this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, distracting growths, '50s haircuts, or back, viral, lung, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from noon to March 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bridge.