Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin III Circuits Train thrill ride as seen from the top of Norway
Robin III Circuits Train
December 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Particularly juvenile parents
Situated comfortably into one of Robin III Circuits Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Pailbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of charming reproduction cartoon locations.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you captivate something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- In 2009, this thrill ride was updated to insert scenes from the "Robin III Circuits Train" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=213201: "golden person" unrecognized function