Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin III Cactus Train ride at park closing
Robin III Cactus Train
May 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Situated bodily into one of Robin III Cactus Train's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling long haul through Storybook Billboard and get an inconvenient view of miniscule reproduction buildings.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this ride first thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Pregnant archaeologists may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting tattoos or knee or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you studiously observe the ride's immitation imagineers, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the small caterpillar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.