Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin II Circus Engine That Could, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Robin II Circus Engine That Could
January 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Seated conveniently into one of Robin II Circus Engine That Could's diabolically designed prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching chug to Gatebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of charming miniature buildings.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to talk to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as big as a platoon to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hip, fingernail, ribcage, ankle, shoulder, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Cast members keep a online book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.