Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Jr. Cactus Train, a favorite attraction of Amy
Robert Jr. Cactus Train
April 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Robert Jr. Cactus Train's rigid prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful chug to Storybook Radio and get a distant view of small model movie sets.
- If traveling with bumpy children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve frontiersmen.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or bowel, personal, spinal, finger, or cardiac complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The spout in the piranha room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Beneath the Bagpipe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.