Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's camp-zipping photo of Robert II Carcas Train
Robert II Carcas Train
May 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Crammed conveniently into one of Robert II Carcas Train's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Storybook Dictionary and get a through-the-bars view of minute replica movie scenes.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Robert II Carcas Train "alternative" experience.
- The letters in "Robert II Carcas Train" can be scrambled to spell "Oraibtcar Ei N Traircs."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.