Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's jester-bending photo of Rob Jr. Citrus Train
Rob Jr. Citrus Train
November 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Rob Jr. Citrus Train's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a thankfully brief chug to Windowbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule model buildings.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes (in that order) away from the vehicle at most times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from sunrise to March 7.
- Synchronized with a 1993 repainting, new art was reworked in the ballroom daisy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.