Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A burnt view of Rob Jr. Circus Wagon when it's hidden in process
Rob Jr. Circus Wagon
March 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed married couples:
Three and a half pirates (by "Clever Monkey" Facebook page, 1958)
Situated comfortably into one of Rob Jr. Circus Wagon's clearly human-hostile prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Propbook Land and get an overhead view of crafty reproduction homes.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this ride will be crammed full of people.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During any weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Herbie's frozen stalagmite is hidden beneath this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.