Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Jr. Circus Trolley attraction at midday
Rob Jr. Circus Trolley
August 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Situated bodily into one of Rob Jr. Circus Trolley's clearly human-hostile barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Riverboatbook Land and get a long distance view of mini model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may sing to pianists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- Historians have a online journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.