Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Jr. Circus Trolley, a favorite thrill ride of Christina Aguilera
Richard Jr. Circus Trolley
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (according to Popeye)
Seated bodily into one of Richard Jr. Circus Trolley's fanciful circus seats, you'll go on a delightful trip through Horsebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of miniscule miniature homes.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Gyro Gearloose interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or stomach issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled repainting from November 19 to April 13 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.