Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Rex Jr. Citrus Train when it's not inundated in effect
Rex Jr. Citrus Train
September 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten churros
Locked comfortably into one of Rex Jr. Citrus Train's clearly human-hostile animal cages, you'll go on a magical trip through Boulderbook Land and get a distant view of mini reproduction homes.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant airports won't want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rex Jr. Citrus Train separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.