Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex III Carcas Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rex III Carcas Train
February 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Strapped comfortably into one of Rex III Carcas Train's uncomfortable barred wagons, you'll go on a magical tour of Hydrophonebook Land and get a bird's-eye view of diminutive model homes.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.