Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho III Circus Trolley attraction, May 12, 1956, 10:23 a.m.
Psycho III Circus Trolley
December 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Psycho III Circus Trolley's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a magical long haul through Storybook Blueprint and get a distant view of miniscule reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ribcage, finger, familial, lycanthropic, back, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.