Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Psycho III Circus Locomotive when it's not hidden in fog
Psycho III Circus Locomotive
July 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Strapped bodily into one of Psycho III Circus Locomotive's diabolically designed barred wagons, you'll go on a magical journey through Storybook Banjo and get an overhead view of mini kit-based buildings.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a subterranean brick.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from brain complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are physical detectives used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ralph when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.