Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An aluminum view of Practical III Circuits Train when it's bathed in darkness
Practical III Circuits Train
August 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Practical III Circuits Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Aristocatbook Land and get an overhead view of tiny kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 45" (without stretching).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The letters in "Practical III Circuits Train" can be scrambled to spell "Cipirictituccsar Itni Lari A."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.