Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Jr. Circus Trolley, a favorite ride of Andy Davis
Potato Jr. Circus Trolley
April 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Potato Jr. Circus Trolley's backward-facing prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief tour of Cockatoobook Land and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale model something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this ride repeatedly.
- After riding this ride, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to visualize this ride half a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clothing, finger, spinal, bowel, immunological, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.