Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Sr. Circus Engine That Could attraction during a moment of contemplation
Paul Sr. Circus Engine That Could
March 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Crammed bodily into one of Paul Sr. Circus Engine That Could's fanciful cattle cars, you'll go on a thankfully brief long haul through Storybook Snow and get a bird's-eye view of miniscule miniature cartoon locations.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience's burgeoning queue.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- In a disguised alcove at the tippy top of the Paul Sr. Circus Engine That Could, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.