Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald II Circus Locomotive attraction, daringly plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Oswald II Circus Locomotive
April 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Oswald II Circus Locomotive's undersized circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Athlete and get an overhead view of diminutive replica cartoon locations.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your sparrow to go on.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $120 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.