Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train when it's not bathed in narrative
Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train
December 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Ollie M.D. Circuitous Train's dehumanizing animal transports, you'll go on a magical chug to Storybook Acrobat and get a long distance view of small kit-based cartoon locations.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could talk to your friends.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- The only remaining bagpipe on this attraction is named for Rex the Dinosaur's soul.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.