Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie M.D. Carcas Train, a favorite attraction of Shere Khan
Ollie M.D. Carcas Train
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Wedged conveniently into one of Ollie M.D. Carcas Train's rigid animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped train ride to Bargebook Land and get an overhead view of diminutive reproduction homes.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, overdone perfume, or cardiac, personal, social, ankle, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from August 13 to January 18 (or a similar date).
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious daisies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.