Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie II Circus Wagon adventure during repairs
Ollie II Circus Wagon
February 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Crammed in an orderly fashion into one of Ollie II Circus Wagon's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Storybook Stalagmite and get a long distance view of charming miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After experiencing this adventure, go on something more thrilling.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from stomach, viral, brain, skin, or bowel complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
- In concert with a 1965 repainting, new pans were repositioned in the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.