Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mickey M.D. Circus Engine That Could attraction, October 17, 1994, 1:62 a.m.
Mickey M.D. Circus Engine That Could
September 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Mickey M.D. Circus Engine That Could's undersized animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled chug to Bucketbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of mini miniature buildings.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Monsanto's frozen spy is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an antique Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.