Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' crew-flying photo of Michael M.D. Citrus Train
Michael M.D. Citrus Train
November 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Michael M.D. Citrus Train's kids-only animal transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped long haul through Storybook Coach and get a distant view of tiny miniature buildings.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this thrill ride will be full of disgruntled pin traders.
- Minimum height 32".
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or inner ear, viral, finger, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.