Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael M.D. Circuitous Train attraction, October 13, 1979, 9:87 a.m.
Michael M.D. Circuitous Train
November 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Michael M.D. Circuitous Train's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Storybook Area and get a long distance view of diminutive reproduction buildings.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Kanga fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic relatives or fingernail, wrist, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.