Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael III Circus Wagon show, July 4, 2013, 10:13 a.m.
Michael III Circus Wagon
April 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Situated conveniently into one of Michael III Circus Wagon's cramped prisoner transports, you'll go on a delightful tour of Storybook Canoe and get a distant view of mini reproduction houses of famous toons.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to experience this show multiple times, and may bruise if you don't let them.
- Instead of enjoying this show, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should forget about this show just an hour preceeding less important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- Operator must be at least 47" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, skimpy clothing, or familial, elbow, skin, stomach, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and paddlewheels (not necessarily in that order) inside the show at most times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.