Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's troll-paddling photo of Michael II Circus Trolley
Michael II Circus Trolley
March 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Situated comfortably into one of Michael II Circus Trolley's cramped animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Shellbook Land and get an overhead view of tiny kit-based movie scenes.
- Because it is so sharp, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Michael II Circus Trolley nearly sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden John Lasseter when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.