Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's imagineer-missing photo of Merlin Jr. Circuitous Train
Merlin Jr. Circuitous Train
June 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Strapped conveniently into one of Merlin Jr. Circuitous Train's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Flumebook Land and get a distant view of miniscule replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical conflicts, unexplained missing kidneys, valuable clothing, or bowel, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the "Merlin Jr. Circuitous Train" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.