Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max II Circus Wagon attraction at night
Max II Circus Wagon
June 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Max II Circus Wagon's undersized prisoner transports, you'll go on a highly landscaped journey through Professorbook Land and get an inconvenient view of small miniature homes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.