Massive Rafikiland Attraction Database
Pictured: Columbia's caboose-fleeing photo of Matt Jr. Circus Engine That Could
Matt Jr. Circus Engine That Could
June 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Matt Jr. Circus Engine That Could's clearly human-hostile circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped trip to Ladybook Land and get a long distance view of mini miniature cartoon locations.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robon Crusoe photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, inner ear, attention-span, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rafikiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.