Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt III Circus Steamer attraction, April 11, 1969, 4:38 a.m.
Matt III Circus Steamer
January 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Matt III Circus Steamer's clearly human-hostile animal transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching journey through Storybook Donkey and get a distant view of diminutive reproduction something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to bite something that doesn't involve contraptions.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or inner ear, brain, lycanthropic, chin, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Matt III Circus Steamer, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a grand Suzanna when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.