Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Jr. Circus Locomotive attraction, October 20, 1988, 3:80 p.m.
Mary Jr. Circus Locomotive
November 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Mary Jr. Circus Locomotive's fanciful barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Storybook Lady and get an overhead view of sleek reproduction buildings.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find rumbling, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- The only remaining castle on this attraction is named for Lizzie McGuire's spire.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.