Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary III Circus Steamer train during repairs
Mary III Circus Steamer
October 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Mary III Circus Steamer's fanciful animal transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip to Costumebook Land and get a through-the-bars view of minute replica homes.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Above this train can be found the secret cast members-only Casino 53 dining room -- the only place in the resort where milk is available.
- Be sure to look for a great Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.