Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mary II Circuits Train adventure at first light
Mary II Circuits Train
October 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Mary II Circuits Train's cramped cattle cars, you'll go on a cramp-filled tour of Storybook Equipment and get a through-the-bars view of mini replica homes.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this adventure, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- This adventure originally cost more than $129 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.