Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary II Circuits Train, a favorite attraction of Amy
Mary II Circuits Train
April 2, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wedged bodily into one of Mary II Circuits Train's rigid prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching long haul through Ravenbook Land and get an overhead view of tiny miniature houses of famous toons.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 68 centimeters.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or nasal, cardiac, inner ear, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from February 11 until something like March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.