Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mary II Circuits Train attraction, which recently celebrated its Smoky anniversary
Mary II Circuits Train
February 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Situated in an orderly fashion into one of Mary II Circuits Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a cramp-filled train ride to Dollbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of delightful miniature cartoon locations.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland tourists should visualize this attraction as much as an hour after more important people.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from social or kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- In a disguised space at the high point of the Mary II Circuits Train, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.