Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database
The Marty Sr. Carcas Train attraction at park closing
Marty Sr. Carcas Train
November 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Crammed bodily into one of Marty Sr. Carcas Train's uncomfortable circus seats, you'll go on a muscle-aching trip through Storybook Rail and get a through-the-bars view of tiny kit-based homes.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.