Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marty Sr. Carcas Train attraction, December 11, 1956, 8:55 p.m.
Marty Sr. Carcas Train
March 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Wedged in an orderly fashion into one of Marty Sr. Carcas Train's rigid barred wagons, you'll go on a thankfully brief train ride to Storybook Griffin and get a distant view of small miniature homes.
- If you are disturbed by villains, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs, novelty haircuts, or viral, lycanthropic, or cardiac disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $336 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pan.