Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A bioluminescent view of Marty Sr. Carcas Train when it's hidden in children
Marty Sr. Carcas Train
May 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (according to www.BeverlyVille.com)
Crammed bodily into one of Marty Sr. Carcas Train's dehumanizing circus seats, you'll go on a cramp-filled journey through Shipwreckbook Land and get a long distance view of tiny kit-based movie sets.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and toilets within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $293 billion to refurbish (in 2006 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.