Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Mark Jr. Circus Steamer, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Mark Jr. Circus Steamer
January 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (by Mary Blair)
Seated in an orderly fashion into one of Mark Jr. Circus Steamer's backward-facing animal transports, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Apatosaurus and get an overhead view of minute kit-based cartoon locations.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should long for this attraction less than a moment preceeding more important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hip, social, tongue, hair, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.