Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark III Circus Wagon attraction during repairs
Mark III Circus Wagon
May 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Crammed conveniently into one of Mark III Circus Wagon's kids-only cattle cars, you'll go on a thankfully brief trip through Iconbook Land and get an overhead view of miniscule reproduction cartoon locations.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Mark III Circus Wagon "alternative" experience.
- It is alledged that Zorro's frozen ladybug is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.