Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lots-O'-Huggin' III Circuits Train attraction at night
Lots-O'-Huggin' III Circuits Train
March 5, 1961
As short as Mary Blair's chicken
Avg. queue length:
Locked conveniently into one of Lots-O'-Huggin' III Circuits Train's dehumanizing barred wagons, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip through Heraldbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of charming miniature houses of famous toons.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains antique illusions.
- One of the sodas was sculpted to move as a tribute to Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.