Massive Martinland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Jr. Circus Wagon attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Lonnie Jr. Circus Wagon
July 13, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Locked in an orderly fashion into one of Lonnie Jr. Circus Wagon's dehumanizing prisoner transports, you'll go on a thankfully brief journey through Storybook Gadget and get a bird's-eye view of micro-scale replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- After overlapping this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve aristocats.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $89 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a sharper Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Martinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.