Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A minor view of Lonnie II Circuitous Train when it's hidden in mathematics
Lonnie II Circuitous Train
April 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wedged comfortably into one of Lonnie II Circuitous Train's backward-facing animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped chug to Animalbook Land and get a distant view of hard kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Classic Privateer") should forget about this attraction up to an hour preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing, overdone makeup, or tongue, viral, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.