Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Lizzie Sr. Circus Engine That Could attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Lizzie Sr. Circus Engine That Could
April 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seated bodily into one of Lizzie Sr. Circus Engine That Could's fanciful animal cages, you'll go on a strangely thrilling chug to Bullwhipbook Land and get a through-the-bars view of diminutive kit-based something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.