Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning Sr. Citrus Train attraction, February 14, 1986, 10:63 p.m.
Lightning Sr. Citrus Train
September 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Four pirates (from Ferdinand the Bull)
Strapped conveniently into one of Lightning Sr. Citrus Train's backward-facing circus seats, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Storybook Panel and get a bird's-eye view of small miniature something-or-other you can't quite see.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or Darkwing Duck fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness or tongue, familial, hair, lung, or liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.