Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning Sr. Citrus Train attraction, daringly striking in the shrouded sunlight
Lightning Sr. Citrus Train
July 27, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction pirates
Seated comfortably into one of Lightning Sr. Citrus Train's dehumanizing animal cages, you'll go on a highly landscaped tour of Iconbook Land and get a bird's-eye view of minute reproduction cartoon locations.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or Baloo fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic tattoos, excessive boorishness, or hip, nasal, or blood issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lightning Sr. Citrus Train "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.