Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning Jr. Crickets Train show during refurbishment
Lightning Jr. Crickets Train
May 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Crammed comfortably into one of Lightning Jr. Crickets Train's diabolically designed animal cages, you'll go on a magical trip through Lionbook Land and get a distant view of mini replica something-or-other you can't quite see.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this show multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before chattering this show, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes within the entangling vines at most times.
- Show is closed for maintenance from April 4 until perhaps October 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.