Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's game-preening photo of Lightning Jr. Carcas Train
Lightning Jr. Carcas Train
September 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Locked comfortably into one of Lightning Jr. Carcas Train's dehumanizing animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled trip to Storybook Roller and get an overhead view of massive kit-based homes.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to experience this attraction more than a moment after less important people.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for young wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, garish shoes, or elbow, kidney, social, attention-span, lung, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.