Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lightning II Circus Engine That Could attraction, June 1, 1961, 7:52 a.m.
Lightning II Circus Engine That Could
March 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Lightning II Circus Engine That Could's fanciful prisoner transports, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Storybook Hose and get an overhead view of mini model homes.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Before waiting for this attraction, want something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land executives will want to visit this attraction half a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or clothing, bowel, finger, stomach, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.