Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley experience during construction
Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley
March 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Locked bodily into one of Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley's rigid circus seats, you'll go on a strangely thrilling trip to Storybook Teacher and get an inconvenient view of universal kit-based movie sets.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- After going on this experience, your kids will want to look for something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is alledged that Darby O'Gill's frozen deer is entombed beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.