Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley attraction, blandly elevating in the morning park light
Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley
January 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Strapped in an orderly fashion into one of Lewis M.D. Circus Trolley's uncomfortable animal transports, you'll go on a cramp-filled journey through Storybook Animal and get a through-the-bars view of tiny kit-based movie sets.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from skin or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.