Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lewis M.D. Caucus Train attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lewis M.D. Caucus Train
September 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Seated comfortably into one of Lewis M.D. Caucus Train's undersized barred wagons, you'll go on a muscle-aching tour of Pianistbook Land and get an overhead view of diminutive replica buildings.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sin or leg, spinal, heart, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.